Monday, January 7, 2008

13w4d

We went to our OB appointment last Thursday and my Doctor used the Doppler on me. We got to hear the baby’s heartbeat for the first time and it was amazing. The heart rate was 158 beats per minute.

Our little Nugget!!!!

I am dying to know whether Nuggie is a boy or girl. I want to buy a baby names book this week. We have a few names in mind. Mind you they are NONE of the ones we originally thought of, we change our mind every day.

People at work are really starting to notice. Coworkers who didn’t know before are now asking me if I’m pregnant. It’s getting obvious! A few mornings ago I woke up with a full bladder and was actually able to feel the baby on my left side. I think that’s where Nugget likes to hang out because I always have some sensation there.

I should start feeling the baby moving within a few weeks. Exciting!

1 comment: