Friday, January 11, 2008

14w1d

So today is when I start my second trimester. The second trimester proceeds from 14 to 28 weeks and the third trimester extends from 28 to 40 weeks.

I have been doing well overall (save for the heartburn, nausea and frequent urination). My main complaint is the weird abdominal pokes, pinches and tugs I feel in my belly, especially on my left side. It got so annoying yesterday that I called my OB. I spoke to the nurse and she told me that what I have is RLP. She says it can be really, really painful.

Yesterday before I called the Doctor I was concerned about the pain and told Norman I wanted to go to the hospital. He told me I was fine and to be honest in my heart I knew I was fine but I am just so worried that something will go wrong. I can’t help it. I want an ultrasound as often as possible to know everything is OK.

My SIL told me that she won’t be able to stop worrying until the baby reaches a point where it can be taken out if God forbid something does go wrong. I totally agree with her and understand where she’s coming from.

I already worry over my baby and Nugget hasn’t even been born yet. I can’t even imagine how it will be like once Nugget is actually here.

Norman and I are going to do a 3D/4D ultrasound. We are considering opting for a package that will document the baby at 16 weeks, 24 weeks and 32 weeks. It’s a bit pricey but sounds great.

TGIF

No comments: