Wednesday, May 14, 2008

31w6d

Last night marked hospital visit number 2 for me - I guess that's not so bad considering I'm 32 weeks along.

I was having a really rough day to begin with yesterday. Then when I was leaving work, I started feeling sharp pains in my belly. I couldn't walk to my car. I had to literally shuffle hunched over. When I got home I immediately laid down and drank water. I didn't get any better. FInally at 8PM I started to get more and more concerned so I called my doctor who told me to go straight to L&D. I was given a bed the minute I arrived and was hooked up to the contraction and fetal heart monitor. The baby was fine, active and has a healthy heat rate. I was having some contractions, though. My blood was drawn and I got an ultrasound. My blood work came back normal and the ultrasound showed a healthy, active, adorable baby girl. I even got a picture and everything. My placenta and amniotic fluid were perfect and everything looked great. YAY!

So to make a long story short, I was told to take it easy off my feet for a few days. I am already feeling so much better.

I am home from work today. Tonight we have our infant CPR class which we will definitely be attending, even if I need to go in a wheelchair!

Tomorrow I have my cardiologist appointment.

Updates soon.

1 comment:

Belladora said...

I love you, I hope you are feeling better.