Tuesday, May 20, 2008

32w5d

Last Saturday was my baby shower. I don’t even know where to begin! It was amazing; everything was so beautiful. I am so very thankful to my mom and cousins Karla and Alexandra for the wonderful party they threw for me. The hall was beyond perfect, pink and brown galore. My cake, flowers, everything, everything, everything just absolutely perfect! I don’t have the words to describe it. There were 60 people there, every single one of them someone who loves me and cares for me. I feel so warmed and humbled. I am still reeling from the entire experience. My daughter is going to be the most loved little girl in the world.

I will have to let the photos speak for themselves. I will be posting them soon.

I have been doing well. I took it very easy on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of last week and started to feel so much better. I worked from home and stayed in bed for the majority of the time with my lap top.

On Sunday after the baby shower I thought I would die from the back and foot ache I had from all the running around I did on Saturday. I was able to rest in between washing the tons of baby clothes, blankets, washcloths, towels and bedding I got. What? You thought I could just let all those things sit around unwashed? No way!

I managed to make it in to work Monday and will hopefully be able to work up until the end. It makes me proud to know that I am working and successfully balancing pregnancy with work and life. Granted, I do get tired…it just makes me a stronger person. It prepares me for the life I am eagerly looking forward to! I honestly cannot believe that life is a mere 7 weeks away.

7 WEEKS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

The shower was wonderful...yes, you and baby Sienna are well loved and it's clear she will be spoiled :) Noli and I were happy to share this day with you!!!

And...you look great. You are most certainly glowing :)

x