Wednesday, May 7, 2008

30w6d

The TV is up and the closet system is installed. The nursery is complete! Now I need to wash all the clothes and blankets and sterilize all pacifiers, nipples and teething toys.

On to the next room. The room that used to be our bedroom has been completely emptied out. The contractor is coming in today and installing floorboards, door and closet casings and the closet system. Then we’ll paint, install new blinds and change all electrical outlets and outlet covers. We are converting that room into a den/office where we’ll have our computers, baby swing, bouncy chair, playpen, etc. My idea was to have one room for sleeping and another room for play time.

Nesting set in long ago but I had no idea what it was. It started by me throwing out all our old sheets, pillows and comforter and quilt and buying new ones. Today I will buy towels and throw out all our old ones as well. I have this overwhelming need for everything to be clean and new. I want to wash and scrub and clean everything in sight but am usually too tired to do it. Norman is nesting too though he won’t admit it. He’s going through a phase where everything HAS to be ready and clean for the baby. I tried to explain to him that is what it means to nest, but he is in denial.

Along with new towels, I’ll be buying a dress for my Baby Shower. It’s right around the corner! I need to find something fast. I don’t know why I waited so long.

I have been feeling well overall. Still a lot of lower back pain and acid reflux, but nothing unbearable. I am having tons of BH contractions. I don’t know how much is normal but I know I’m getting them a lot – not back to back, but often throughout the day. Plus the baby is moving so much. I think she’s getting squashed in there!

Here’s a belly pic from today. I was sitting in the car when Norm took this picture so it’s an odd angle but you get the idea.



I can't believe how huge my boobs have gotten!!!!!!

No comments: