Wednesday, February 27, 2008

20w6d

Today has been the most hectic and busy work day of my pregnant life so far. Thursday will be just as bad.

I have wretched acid reflux, am insanely fatigued and feel nauseated beyond belief.

Needless to say, I am not a happy camper. I have been in tears for most of the afternoon since I got home just feeling pathetically sorry for myself and dreading tomorrow.

I have been running around all day like a mad woman, playing host and trying to accommodate and charm almost 150 people. I have never had a harder time than I had today and am amazed at how well I did. For those of you who know me well, you know I am in a constant state of what Norman likes to call "A Social Frenzy". I just can't help myself. And now I'm paying the price.

I'm afraid to nap since I figure I'll either sleep until tomorrow or sleep until it's too late for me to wake up and get back to bed at a decent time.

And poor Nugget is not a happy camper either I can just tell. She is giving mommy lots of extra boob pain and lower back pain for good measure.

I plan on taking it very easy tonight and am guaranteeing you right now that I'll be siting with my feet up for most of tomorrow.

No comments: