Thursday, February 28, 2008

21w0d

21 weeks today!

Today was a much better day for me. The event went well. We were much better organized after learning from yesterday’s mistakes and everything went off without a hitch. I am less tired but no less nauseated. I think the acid reflux contributes to that.

I have my monthly OB appointment tomorrow and am honestly dreading the weigh in. UGHHHHHHHH. I am trying not to think about it but it’s the only thing on my mind. That and trying to make a mental note of all the questions I have for the doctor: childbirth classes, medication for the acid reflux, changing of my prenatals…I’ll think of more.

Everyone is telling me how fantastic I look, how I really do have a glow. My parents say I look the prettiest I have ever looked. Today, a co-worked who hadn’t seen me in ages walked in and saw me sitting behind me desk and said I looked awesome and asked me what I was doing differently. LOL I stood up and she almost keeled over. We had a good laugh. I’ll be sure to post some pictures soon.

I am debating whether to have a 3D Ultrasound done or not. I will wait until after I have my Level I on March 12 to make the decision. I know they have the 3D Ultrasound machine at my Perinatologist’s office; I’ll ask and see if they can hook me up with some 3D pictures. Otherwise I’ll make the appointment and pay for it out of my own pocket. I think it will be way cool and worth it.

In other news, we’re having dinner tonight at my good friend and co-worker Marcia’s house. She had her baby girl almost 4 months ago and I still haven’t met her. I am really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Cuerpo Aztlan said...

Sounds like things are going well!!!!