Wednesday, March 19, 2008

23w6d

24 weeks tomorrow!

Here is a picture I took of myself while we were in Orlando last Saturday.

I was 23w2d:



I am still a little sick but definitely on the mend. Lucky for me my immune system has always been awesome and now with the prenatals I am Wonder Woman.

I ended up calling my Perinatologist and my Cardiologist today because the tachycardia was getting to where I was having 5 or 6 skipped beats every hour. My Perinatologist said that according to my Cardiologist I was doing great and she definitely doesn't need to see me for now. I have been able to record 3 events on my Event monitor and when I spoke to my Cardiologist today, he reassured me that I was fine and the recordings he was looking at were almost perfectly normal. Ironically, I haven't had one more episode since speaking to him. Go figure. Tomorrow I'll call him and my Perinatologist and let them know I am doing fine. I think maybe the increase in tachycardia was from my head cold. My mom said that always happens to her, too.

In other news, the Baby Shower invitations are ready tomorrow. I can't wait to see how they came out!

Our registry is also complete (Babies R Us) and my parents are taking us to the store to buy our crib, changing table and dresser on Friday. I'm so excited!

Now all I ned is a house.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

You look great!!! I'm glad to hear you are on the mend and that your Dr. gave you much needed reassurance.

What's the latest on the house?