Thursday, March 27, 2008

25w0d

Life has been stressful due to our new house and I can’t write about it because we now have an attorney working for us and I think it’s best to wait until things blow over before I give deets here (Heath, I will call you and tell you all about it). Needless to say, I have been a ball – literally – of nerves these days.

In pregnancy news, I have been doing well. My leg cramps are God AWFUL. I get them every night now. It’s driving me insane. I also still have bad acid reflux as well. I am always dying of thirst and peeing up a storm, too. I think I have visited every public bathroom in South Florida. Oh, and my left wrist kills me sometimes. The pain is so bad I can hardly move it. I did some research on that and discovered that pregnancy can actually cause carpal tunnel syndrome due to excessive fluid retention. This (along with everything else) should disappear after delivery. Go figure.

I was laying on the sofa yesterday and had the remote on my belly. All of a sudden it started bouncing around like crazy. It’s so funny how Norman always misses when the baby kicks hard enough for him to see or feel her! He’ll have just stepped out of the room or something, Nugget will start kicking up a storm, I yell for him to come back and he runs back in as fast as he can and misses it. He’ll feel her soon enough, hopefully sooner than later!

My 6 month appointment with my OB is tomorrow. I am assuming it will be the standard: weigh in, pee in a cup, blood pressure, listen to the baby’s heartbeat. I don’t know if he’ll make me have a glucose screen to check for gestational diabetes or not. They are usually given between 24 and 28 weeks.

15 weeks to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new template!!!

Belladora said...

Love the new layout!