Thursday, June 5, 2008

35w0d

Wow. Well here I am at 35 weeks; our beautiful baby girl will be here in 5 weeks! I feel immensely pregnant and incredibly blessed.

And my nephew, Ace Carter, arrived this morning at 8:44AM, weighing 7.5 lbs, measuring 20.5 inches!! Both mom and baby are great and my brother is beyond thrilled!!! I cannot wait to meet him. I really wish I could have been there. I am anxiously awaiting photos and more news!

Last night I had the worst allergies. I had a rough time sleeping and now this morning I am having a hard time breathing. Nugget is likely compressing my lungs and the fact that I can’t breathe through my nose really doesn’t help! I feel completely breathless.

I have my OB appointment tomorrow and I believe I will be visiting him weekly going forward. I’m not sure when my internal exam will be – likely at 36 or 37 weeks. I will ask tomorrow.

We went to visit with the Pediatrician and I absolutely loved her. She addressed all of my concerns about vaccines and cord blood registry very thoroughly. She was so kind and genuine and patient. I think she’s perfect. I felt relieved. One item successfully checked off the to-do list!

I have all my baby shower photos on my computer at home and will be posting them this evening, so stay tuned!

No comments: