Friday, June 13, 2008

36w1d

Just a quick update to say my grandmother is in the hospital but doing SO much better. One pill she was taking caused her blood levels to be wacky and apparently now she is doing better. She is now speaking coherently and you can understand everything she is saying. I haven't gone to the hospital - my mom is forbidding me. She says my abuela should be back at the ALF by Monday and I will go visit her then.

Thank you all for your thoughts and well wishes. I love you!

Here is a picture Norm and I just took now...I got back from getting my hair cut yaaayyyy. Though it sucks how fat I look, boooo. Those 30-some odd pounds I have gained are UNFORGIVING



A proper update to follow soon

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I am so happy to read this post and hear that your grandmother is doing better.

And...the picture is cute. You look great...both of you :)

Belladora said...

You still look beautiful and that weight will be gone in no time:)

Cuerpo Aztlan said...

I'm glad your abuelita is doing better. And you look fine mujer!