Sunday, June 29, 2008

38w3d

Still pregnant...

I am so uncomfortable now. I am not sleeping well at all. The cervical pain is intense and my contractions are bad. Just not bad enough. And not regular enough to be labor. I want her to come when she's ready, of course. But I guess now that I am almost at the end of the road, I am desperately wanting to meet her. I think I will be in a complete state of shock once labor actually begins - be it my water breaking or regular contractions. I am beginning to think that if it were up to her she'd stay inside until she was 18 years old...and who can blame her?? She's comfy! I am also convinced that nothing will naturally induce labor unless she is ready to come out. Not walking, or sex or squats or spicy food lol

My mom says she'll be here before or on my birthday. My dad says she'll come after. Norman doesn't really have an opinion.

I think she'll come when she is coaxed out.

EIther way though, Norman and I will be parents in no more than 11 days! We're almost into single digits!

1 comment:

Belladora said...

11 days? OMG! I thought just yesterday was like 22.