Thursday, December 13, 2007

10w0d

Yesterday night was Norman’s holiday party at Novecento on South Beach. I was in an awful mood all day. Add to that the complete exhaustion and fatigue I have been feeling and you get a really cranky, edgy pregnant lady. Poor Norman.

We had a very nice time despite the fact that I thought I would pass out from exhaustion by the time nine o’clock rolled around. I ate well but got full so quickly I was hardly able to enjoy my main course, much less my dessert. This is most likely due to the fact that I stuffed my face with bread rolls and ate most of Norman’s steak quesadilla appetizer. Being pregnant is fun; people offer me the bread basket first lol. We ended up leaving at 10:15PM and I was ready to drop.

I slept awfully despite the Unisom. I was just so full. Ever since I got pregnant, my digestion has slowed to a snail’s pace. And the heartburn? OMG forget it. You don’t even want to know. I thought I was having a heart attack the first time it happened. What can I say? I was a heartburn virgin!

I plan on finishing up my Christmas shopping tomorrow. I need to sit down tonight and make a list. I already have Norman, my brother and his girlfriend Emina (who is pregnant, too!) covered. That leaves me with about a million other people including my parents. I just have to say, Norman is going to love his gift.

I’m ten weeks today!

2 comments:

Cuerpo Aztlan said...

Congratulations on the 10 week mark!!!!!!

Abrazotes!

Belladora said...

Congrats