Friday, December 7, 2007

We're Pregnant!

We started trying to conceive in mid October 2007. We got our BFP on October 30th, so as you can imagine we are so lucky and happy and blessed.

I didn’t want to start this blog until after our appointment on December 6th. On December 6th we had our very first ultrasound done and we got to see our baby for the first time, we even got to see the heart beat! He/she measured 9 weeks based on the crown to rump measurements. It was the most amazing experience. There are really no words that can describe what I felt. Norman put it best when he said there are three of us now.

I have many pictures to post and will do so soon, I just wanted to get this blog started!!!

2 comments:

Belladora said...

love you!

blumenthalk said...

I am soo happy for the two of you and look forward to sharing the progress with you!
Karla