Thursday, December 27, 2007

12w0d

12 weeks today!

I had a wretched night last night and was positive I would throw up. I spent the majority of the evening whining about how nugget would be an only child and hugging the toilet bowl. Just a lot of saliva and dry heaving but no vomiting after all. I took my medication a little too late because it took forever to start working for me. I think I will ride out the last week of this first trimester on the medication and see how I feel come week 13. My next OB appointment is on January 3rd so I’ll have to talk to him about it then.

I am at work today even though my offices are closed. I just have so much work to do that I decided to come in and get it done. I could have worked from home but sometimes you just need to be in the office, you know?

In other news, I got a new pair of retainers yesterday and my teeth are killing me. Probably not the best idea seeing as how I am generally not feeling well and the sensation that my teeth are going to fall out of my head because of the pain is not a fun one. But I needed to start wearing them – the sooner the better.

I’ll check in soon, definitely before my next appointment with the perinatologist on January 2.

Jackie, we are hoping to close on our new house in late February *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

Belladora said...

Woot here you come Trimester #2! Hopefully much smoother sailing ahead:) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Becky!!!! Congratulations! I had no idea until I finally made time to visit your blog. Ooooh - motherhood is so much fun, I'm thrilled for you!

Are you going to find out what you're having?

2nd trimester is the best - 100% true.