Monday, December 10, 2007

9w4d

I still need to scan the ultrasound of our precious Nugget; I keep forgetting to ask Norman to do it.

I have been doing well, albeit very, very nauseous. I am taking my Unisom & B6 every night and am looking forward to the day when I can stop. I don’t dare stop yet because even though I still occasionally feel awful I am feeling much better than when I wasn’t on the medication. The only thing that helps a little is eating. Crazy, isn’t it? I have heard that some women can lose up to 10 lbs in their first trimester. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that that hasn’t been the case for me.

I outgrew my pants weeks ago. Thankfully my tops still fit but I have to tell you, they’re getting snug around the bust area. My bras are beginning to leave marks so I think I will need to bra shop soon. I already bought a handful of pants and tops which I am hoping will get me through the next few months.

My cramps have all but disappeared. I occasionally get a random poking and pinching feeling in my abdomen but nothing painful or uncomfortable. I am an emotional rollercoaster most of the time; the silliest things can reduce me to a mess of tears…and baby commercials, forget it!

My next post will be the ultrasound photo. I’ll also post my 2ww symptoms which I took great pains to document accurately because I was positive I was pregnant right after conception even though Norman thought I was crazy :)

1 comment:

Cuerpo Aztlan said...

Glad you are back online! I missed you tons!

Con CariƱo!!!

E