Tuesday, December 25, 2007

11w5d

Merry Christmas!!!

I feel like a spoiled little girl this year. I got so many wonderful presents!
Norman gave me a Journey Diamond Necklace, an amazing Marc Jacobs wallet I have been eye balling for a few weeks now and the most adorable book on cupcake baking.

My parents had been up visiting my brother since he wasn't able to come down this year We stayed back partly because Norman had to work and partly because I have been so sick. We exchanged gifts this morning and got a ton more awesome gifts! I spent the majority of the day baking cupcakes and brownies, yuuuuum.

Here are some Christmas pictures for your viewing pleasure. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!









2 comments:

Belladora said...

Sexy mama woot woot!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!!

Hey Girl, when are you moving?????