Wednesday, April 2, 2008

25w6d

I just got back from my glucose screen. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be but it wasn’t delightful either. The liquid they gave me to drink resembled a watered down orange syrup that tasted like overly sweet medicine. Yucky. The worst part wasn’t drinking the stuff; it was having to wait an hour for them to take my blood. I wasn’t prepared with a book or magazine or anything so I was bored out of my mind. I think I get the results tomorrow, I’m not sure.

I unpacked Nugget’s changing table last night and I LOVE IT!!! It is beautiful! So mod and chic. My baby girl is already a diva.

Here’s a picture of it:



It’s a side view but you get the idea. We also have the matching crib.

The Salvation Army is picking up all the old furniture in the soon-to-be-nursery tomorrow. We already called the contractor and he should be coming by sometime before the end of next week to start tearing down the panels and installing the dry wall. Norman and I need to go to Sherwin Williams to pick out the paint. It’s going to be another very long weekend filled with tons of work and exhaustion.

I am planning short beach vacation in May. By then we should have the laundry list of things that need to be done completed. I need a vacation.

No comments: