Monday, April 14, 2008

27w4d

Life is good I must say.

I have the occasional sleepless night, lower back pain and acid reflux but honestly I am doing really well. We are so excited!

Our precious Nugget is so active. Her kicks are so hard that Norman can finally actually SEE her kicking through all my clothes. It’s awesome.

Have I mentioned that my dad bought his granddaughter baby’s first bling?? Diamond studs set in platinum. She is the most loved, spoiled little girl in the world. Her clothes are already overflowing out of her dresser. I think I need a new armoire or something!

In nursery news, I will post before pictures and some progress pictures. We hope to have it done by this weekend but this of course depends on the contractor and when he will be able to actually complete the project.

In gestational diabetes news, I am dying to know for sure one way or the other. In the meantime I have been testing after every meal and I have been doing great. Always well below even what an avarage reading would be. I am trying to take it easy, but I am still being very cautious with regards to what I eat and will continue to do so until the very end.

In baby shower news, I can’t even begin to tell you how absolutely fabulous my cousins Karla and Alexandra have been. They have taken this party and spent so much time, effort and love in planning out every detail. It makes me feel so special I just want to cry. Truly. I am just so thankful for everything they have done for me. It’s going to be quite the bash thanks to them! I love you both so much, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

This was just a quick update, I'll be sure to post soon.

No comments: