Sunday, April 27, 2008

29w3d

It feels like so much has happened since I last posted!

I went to my 7 month appointment with my OB last Thursday and everything was fine. I didn't gain any weight - HOORAY! He thinks I am measuring ahead by 3-4 weeks based on my fundal height. He thought this was the case last time as well. I am now going to begin seeing him every two weeks (I can't believe I am at that stage already). At my next appointment he'll determine if I need an ultrasound to determine just how large the baby is - or if I have a little more amniotic fluid than normal. We shall see.

Speaking of ultrasounds, we had a 4D ultrasound done this past Saturday, here are a few of my favorite shots:

Nugget's Profile



Nugget's Face



Nugget's Foot



Nugget's Face and Hand



Nugget's Face and Hand again



Nugget's Face and Foot



The experience was amazing! I would highly recommend it to anyone who may be considering it and not too sure wether to sped the money or not. My parents come along with us and they loved it as well. I got 60 photos on a CD and a DVD with tons of footage. I am very pleased. Nugget was being a tad uncooperative seeing as how she wanted to show us the back of her head instead of her pretty face. I ended up having to drink a ton of water and eat a chocolate chip cookie to get her to turn around which she eventually did. Funny, I don't think I ever HAD to eat a cookie ever in my life lol

More updates soon.

3 comments:

Belladora said...

I love it. She's gorgeous, as expected! I can't believe how much you can see in those. So worth the investment!

Jackie said...

Love love the images. Thanks for sharing ;)

Cuerpo Aztlan said...

Thanks for sharing!

Muchos abrazos y cariƱo!