Monday, April 7, 2008

26w4d

Time continues to fly by.

Nugget is so active. I’m talking non-stop kicking and punching. The minute I lay down she starts big time and I love it. It’s funny because sometimes it gets so intense that my stomach actually turns and I feel as though I’m on a roller coaster – I actually begin to feel nauseous. It’s hard to explain…it’s not a discomfort per se, just an odd sensation.

I am mailing out baby shower invitations tomorrow. I have been getting calls from people asking me when the shower is due to possible conflicts; I figure why wait any longer?

We picked out the colors for the nursery last Friday. We are going to be cleaning out our bedroom and re-painting it this weekend as well. So much to do still. I am going bonkers.

Just about 13 weeks left until D(elivery)-day and I just cannot believe it. THIRTEEN WEEKS!

We are meeting with a highly recommended pediatrician on April 15. I am also really looking forward to our 3D/4D ultrasound on April 26. Then May is a busy month with all of our Childbirth Preparedness classes and my BABY SHOWER on May 17! My nephew is due in early June and on June 14 our friends from Spain are coming to visit. July will be here in the blink of an eye.

In the meantime, I need to plan that mini-vacation I want to take soon and buy a maternity swimsuit.

1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

It's going to go by SO fast, I tell you. Enjoy the beginning of your third trimester before things start becoming a little (more) uncomfortable.:-) A little holiday sounds fabulous.