Monday, April 21, 2008

28w4d

I DO NOT HAVE GESTATIONAL DIABETES!!!!!!!!!!!

I just spoke to my doctor’s office and the nurse confirmed it!!! I am beyond thrilled. I am ecstatic. I am speechless. I am so relieved I feel like crying. I feel like I somehow dodged a bullet. I will work so hard at maintaining low blood sugar numbers anyways – although my stupid One Touch is miserably unreliable!

My nugget is hiccupping as I type. It is such an obvious feeling now – I now realize how many times she has hiccupped in the past and I didn’t put two and two together. It feels like a rhythmic tick…tick…tick…tick… so precious. I am feeling it way low, right on my pubic bone. I was already almost positive she had turned head down already because her kicks are so strong above my belly button, but now I am entirely convinced. I think there is still a chance for her to flip back around but at least for now I don’t think she’s breech.

Ahhhh!! No gestational diabetes!!!!!! Such good news!!! I can’t focus. I feel like I need to go out on the street and scream it as loud as I can to anyone who will listen!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW Thats so great!!! Congratulations babe!!

Jackie said...

I am so glad to hear this news. Now, onto enjoying the rest of your wonderful pregnancy...hiccups and all :)

x

Marathon Someday said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really happy for you.

Belladora said...

Love you!