Tuesday, April 1, 2008

25w5d

Karla, I could kill you for your April fool’s prank. You almost gave me a heart attack! But I still love you :)

Today is April 1, 2008. I can’t even believe it. I feel like I just turned 26 a few days ago. My birthday is July 5 and I’ll be 27 this year. Will I be 26 or 27 when I give birth? Maybe I’ll give birth on my birthday, who knows?

Life is still stressful but I am doing well. We rented a pickup truck last night and picked up Nugget’s crib, mattress and changing table. Thankfully my dad has been able to help Norman with all the heavy lifting he’s been doing these days. I feel completely useless. I get tired very quickly and am trying not to exert myself too much. We’re keeping the furniture in their boxes until the nursery is completed. I’ll be sure to take some before pictures of the room we are renovating. It’s going to be quite the transformation.

I just finished buying a bunch of things for Nugget and me from babiesrus.com. I purchased anything on my registry that was under $10, along with a bunch of other miscellaneous items I’m sure I won’t be receiving at my Baby Shower…most folks don’t buy breast pads, nipple salve or breast milk storage bags as baby shower gifts lol

I’ll be sure to update after my glucose screen tomorrow.

No comments: